• Time
  • Show
Clear All

im going with the D opition

Comment

Quoth Velfarre2001 View Post
      I'm gonna go with C....
      Quoth ladyklack View Post
      I'm gonna go with C, because only a complete moron would break open a box with $170 worth of stuff inside and take the ethernet cable.
      I'm saying 'C' as well.
      This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Just to be different, I gotta guess G.

We are dealing with those last in line on Brain Day, after all.
        Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

.........G

Comment

Wait wait wait ... I just looked at the thread's header and I want to change my guess to:

C. Ethernet Cable

I love mankind ... it's people I can't stand. -- Linus Van Pelt

Comment

ill also guess c ethernet cable.

cause we all know that ethernet moves the world.

oh wait thats wirless

sorry thats my own rant (friend gives me puter, i ask if it has ethernet, he says it does, i get puter home and try to hook it up to the net and stick ethernet in something that looks like an ethernet no dice. he had taken it out and installed wireless adapter instead arrrhg
              "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

My guess depends.

If you have like most stores I have been in, an entire wall covered with the different cables available and the wall faces the direction needed that a person can steal a cable without anyone seeing them do it.

Then the answer is of-course C.

If instead your ethernet cables are sitting on the unattended front counter, then B.

Comment

Quoth EclipseDragon986 View Post
                  So, why don't you tell me what was stolen from the box?

Was it

A) The instruction manual
                  B) The installation cd
                  C) The ethernet cable
                  D) Both A and B
                  E) Both B and C
                  F) All of the above
                  G) None of the above
                  Answering this before I read the rest of the thread.

I'm going to buy-... er... go with E, Ale-... er... EclipseDragon.

[edit to add]
                  After reading the thread and noting the title, it gives me the impression that it was a single item, and most likely the installation CD, so I now pick B. That is my final answer.

^-.-^
                  Last edited by Andara Bledin; 07-18-2007, 10:54 PM.
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

errrrr C...B...C...B...C...

Final answer: C.

Comment

I'm going to say nothing. Just because that's the highest possible mark on the slackwit scale of probability and I have no faith left in humanity.

That being said you should have warned him that if Comcast comes to his house they'll either fall asleep on his couch or burn his house down.

Comment

I'll go with B.
                        Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

I'll figure A.
                          "Sir... sir... diagnosing computer problems over the phone is like diagnosing brain cancer with a pointy stick"
                          -ahanix1989, inspired by bash.org

Comment

dude, did you get hit by a bus or something? tell us already.

Comment

Sorry, I've been busy the last couple days.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand they broke into a $170 peice of product only to steal...

C: Ethernet Cable

Everyone who said C gets a cookie. You'll have to buy the mix, take it home, and bake it yourself though.

Ah hell, everyone gets a cookie. I suck at prizes.
                              Every Time I help a customer, I feel dirty inside.

Also cold and wet.

Sticky, too.

Comment

yay i get a cookie

*runs in to kitchen and gets a cookie woot*

yah there are some people who steal the stupidest stuff. dont get me started on the guy that stole the toilet paper holder stick. i really wonder who did it, i mean come on at least take the toilet paper.
                                "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

Working...
                                X