Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That had to be a sight to see. No camera phone or car camera for security there to use haha. Blackmail lol

Comment

Quoth k386trl View Post
      Has anyone ever seen the website tipthepizzaguy.com? There are a bunch of delivery stories on the site and it seems the "nude tip" is a common occurance. I don't know what would possess people to offer to sleep with the pizza guy or flash them for a tip but to each his own I supposed.
      When my husband was ASM for Papa John's, his store manager would cover driver shifts some times.

I think there was at least a handful of occasions where he would call and say he would be late coming back to the store.

had a girlfriend/fiancee too.
      Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

Quoth BlackIronCrown View Post
        The 'harem' outfit was probably no more than a few twists of see-through gauze. with appropriate linkage. You will sometimes see such at fetish events or Frolicon (or a similar convention). They're usually used by those who prefer the "Sultan" scenario.
        D'oh. I forgot about the BSDM version. My wife belly dances, so I've seen everything from ethnic outfits to midnight egyptian versions. But even the most risque actually cover most stuff-- ya gotta leave something to the imagination, and even at that, you are supposed to be enjoying the dance at least as much as the dancer.

Comment

I don't get it.

When I wiki for MILF, I get http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_Is...beration_Front

This does not turn me on.

Comment

When I see the phrase "harem outfit" I think something like this or this, only without the opaque bits, because otherwise it wouldn't be so shocking.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
            X