This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for a friend

A guy I know on the DP forums just got notice that he was being laid off with instant effect - economy as always. He's a distinctly above-average graphics designer and willing to work in the Greater Atlanta area.

If you know of anything, either contact me via PM or this thread (I go on holiday Wednesday next week) or sign up to the devils panties forum and contact IK the troll. (Same sign-up rules as here - same server).

Rapscallion

PM sent.
    (filler)
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I see a lot of job postings for graphic designers in the RTP area. Don't have any particular contacts, though.

But that'd mean moving a few hours north of where he currently is. Dunno if that would be a problem.

edit: If that's not clear, RTP is the area between Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill, in North Carolina.
      "Joi's CEO is about as sneaky and subtle as a two year old on crack driving an air craft carrier down Broadway." - Broomjockey

Comment

Thanks, folks. Passing all these on.

Rapscallion

Comment

We've got some new people on, so I'm abusing the privelege of being able to bump this. The situation's gotten worse now.

Rapscallion

Comment

Aw, and I was thinking this thread was Rap wanting to make a friend! I was going to volunteer!

Seriously, I do hope your friend finds a good opportunity soon. What a nice thing you are doing for him! Good luck!
            !
            "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Working...
            X