This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elderly man arrested for punching kids in Walmart

Ok, I think this has to be the ultimate in SCism!

Who get's 'excited' from punching a stranger's kid???

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article...art%2F19400505

I hope it's ok to post this. I think it's a straight-forward crime; nothing controversial, just sick.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Here's the bit I don't get:

"He stated that he does this because of the excitement of being able to do it and get away with it with the parents right there,"

What kind of unbelivable impotent pssy stands there while their kid is violently assaulted in front of them?

Seriously.

I would stop when they pulled me off what was left of the guy's corpse. I am not even exagerating. His only hope would be if someone bigger than me was somehow able to pull me off before before he stopped breathing.

He'd get some fucking excitment, all right.
    Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 03-17-2010, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Even better, he did it with a key between his fingers, so he's cutting the kids up as he's punching them.

If I ever had kids and he dared to hit one of them like that, he'd either be dead or would never know what hit him.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I didnt want to comment b/c i didnt know what to say.

I still dont know. There are so few times when I am so utterly speechless and disgusted.

RK...you're spot on. Id murdalize him if he touched my kids.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
          Here's the bit I don't get:

"He stated that he does this because of the excitement of being able to do it and get away with it with the parents right there,"

What kind of unbelivable impotent pssy stands there while their kid is violently assaulted in front of them?

Seriously.

I would stop when they pulled me off what was left of the guy's corpse. I am not even exagerating. His only hope would be if someone bigger than me was somehow able to pull me off before before he stopped breathing.

He'd get some fucking excitment, all right.
          RK from the video he would wait until the parents attention was on something else for a second and then punch the kids and walk off quickly into another aisle or wherever before the kid even turned. With this 6 and 7 year olds the kids were walking behind the mother but right there and he struck them when she turned into an aisle but before they could. But the 6 year old did see him and pointed him out.

Also the reports I've read on this keep saying that mother confronted the guy outside and led him back in. Why do I think that there was some sort of persuasion (in this case a beat down) so that she could lead him back in? Or was it the fact the she was beating him down and security went out and stopped it. Because I do NOT think that he would have that easily been led back in by the mother of one of his victims.

Comment

sick sick sick sick

"would randomly strike young children in the head with a fist that was clasped around a protruding key. "

i think he just surpassed Shepherd Book's special hell to
            where the Reavers await

Comment

I'd be the first one to admit that I dislike kids. A Lot. But even I can't allow someone to hurt a kid. That's just wrong.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

"He stated that he does this because of the excitement of being able to do it and get away with it with the parents right there," Sgt. John Hurst of the special victim's bureau told The Columbus Dispatch. "He'll just strike them in the head and just turn around and walk away."
                Well, buddy, I'm sure you'll find plenty of excitement where you're going. I'm sure your cellmates would be happy to give you what you gave those poor kids.
                Last edited by XCashier; 03-18-2010, 04:08 AM.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                  A sick, twisted, self-loathing LITTLE bully, that's who. Pick on someone your own size, ya pervert! *mumble, curse, *

'Scuse me. Gotta go punch a wall.

Comment

Conone's attorney said that he is a manic depressive with mental health issues.
                    No fucking kidding?

Get help and take your fucking meds then.

Sick twisted fuck!!!
                    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post

I'm guessing the same people who enjoy donkey punching their partners during sex.

Quoth Ree View Post
                      No fucking kidding?

Get help and take your fucking meds then.

Sick twisted fuck!!!
                      Just a minor note for those unfamiliar, manic depression is bipolar disorder.

While I do agree with you on that front Ree, I can't help but wonder if he's doing it and using his bipolar as an excuse (a la Peter Griffin using his very low IQ as an excuse to peek in the women's restroom) or if he's doing it because he knows that the only sentence he may get is a trip to the psychiatric ward.
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I know two bipolar people (I know a few more than that that think that they are bipolar, and that they know what that means, but do not on both counts). Certified, meds taking bipolar sufferers. One of which I helped take to the doctor when her meds got out of whack and she literally lost her ability to function or even hold a conversation.

Neither person is violent.

This fucker is violent, but it will be a hard damn sell getting me to believe it is because of his bipolar disorder.

EDIT: Okay, I looked it up and evidently there is a link between this disorder and violence. However, the fact that he was not out of control agressive, but sneaky about it leads me to believe that it was not due his disorder but rather due his douchebaggery. A man not in control of his impulses can't control them enough to be sneaky about them.
                        Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 03-18-2010, 10:56 PM.

Comment

He stated that he does this because of the excitement of being able to do it and get away with it with the parents right there,"
                          In his spare time he enjoys slashing tires and stealing bicycles.

What an asshole.
                          I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

I'm no fan of kids, but if I ever saw something like that, I'd have no issue putting aside respect for the elderly and giving him a dose of his own medicine.
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                            X