This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog 1...Police Cruiser 0

You have to see this to believe it--a couple of dogs tearing the front bumper off a police car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9D9f_ySvkA
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

That's nuts! I don't think that moving around like he was was helping. They thought he was playing.

Comment

I love how they chased the car off after!

I mean, they shouldn't have been running loose, but this is right up there with the officer trying to write a ticket that's jumped by a wild turkey!
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

And the theme music is: "The Chattanooga Chew-Chew"
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Aw, their chew toy drove away!
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I'm willing to bet if one of those dogs got hurt the owner would be complaining and threatening to sue.

The dogs shouldn't have been out.

As for playing, I don't know. the big black one was trying to play, I don't know about the other two.
            Quote Dalesys:
            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Built Fordkinda Tough.

Comment

Here's an update:
                They were all sentenced to obedience school.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                  I love how they chased the car off after!

I mean, they shouldn't have been running loose, but this is right up there with the officer trying to write a ticket that's jumped by a wild turkey!
                  That is hilarious

"where did that thing come from?"

"it's chasing me!!!!!!"

Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

"We've secretly stuffed this police cruiser's bumper with kibble. Let's see if he notices!"
                    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I read about that, on Fark I think, but the video ... omg the video!
                      "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

well i also think that's why the cop didn't REALLY shake the dogs off. i mean it looks like the driver was trying to shake them off without hurting the animals

though part of me wonders... if maybe a squirt of pepper spray - not really at the dogs, but close enough to irritate them, might have also have done the trick.

Comment

Working...
                        X