Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josiah sighted in on the bad-guy nearest him, and waited...

Comment

• one of the men turn to josiah and speaks, his voice odd sounding, as if it were computer generated and slightly echoie. "you closed the portal."
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ted steps behind the guys, to the side, so that they are covered but there is no danger of being hit by Josiah by accident. "Yes, we don't exactly like the fact that you are abducting people"
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "they are returned....we have been enlightening them."
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Josiah kept his aim high. "Enlightenment, huh? All you facist, neo-Nazi, Communist, cultists claim the path of enlightenment. Give my partner and me one solid reason why I shouldn't just tell you to say hello to my little friend and blast you into the middle of next millenium."

Comment

• "They're lying..." This is said in a hushed voice from just behind Josiah's right shoulder from Savage, tight tension in his voice.

Comment

• Ted has had just about enough..he doesn't care if Bob and Jed had a straight path to heaven..its time for this to end. "I don't care." He fires his tesla at the figures.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Josiah fires as well, then drops and rolls, drawing his SIG as well.

Comment

• both of the men go downtwitch slightly then lay completely montionless.

Savage walks over to one and rather (pardon the pun) savagely kicks one in the head knocking the glasses off, revealing eyeless faces, strange patches of skin covering where the eyes would be on a "normal" human.

Comment

• Josiah felt the chill run up his spine as he whispered in horror, "Myrddraal!? Oh shit."

Comment

• Savage shook his head, "never really found out what they are....we just called them spooky...or men in black..."

They hear a woman's voice shouting down the hallway they know they came down earlier, "God dammit boys if you got yourself killed, I'll kill you myself..." a long unintelligible string of muttering, "damn forest...with the trees and nature and... WILL SOMEONE ANSWER ME?!"

The voice...is unmistakeable as Samara's.

Comment

• "We are good, our guests..not so much. Dang it I knew I should have brought some acid or something." He turns to Josiah "Hey you have something a little more serious then our Tesla, I'd rather these things NOT get back up."

Comment

• a moment later they see Samara hobbling through the door way, but pull up short at the two downed men.

"sumbitch, I thought....You got the plaque? Josiah, you've got a steadier aim then me right now....everyone else lets clear out."

She waits till Ted and Savage clear out of the room, taking the 3rd normal man with him, Then looks Josiah right in the eyes, "If you don't think you can handle it speak now...shoot both of them through the eye socket....or where their eyes would be."

She pulls her own sig out of her waistband, pointing it down at the fallen men taking careful aim.

Comment

• Emotionlessly, Josiah pulled his SIG and put two rounds into each Spook, one for each eye. When he looked Sam in the eye again, all that was in his own was the ice of a man who had killed before. Josiah had no reason to regret doing so, and had done so again because he'd been given the excuse.
                              "Can we go home now?"

Comment

• Josiah's voice was calm; too calm, actually. His eyes were as dead as a shark's on the assault. It was a full minute before the wholly unnatural look faded, and Josiah took a shuddering breath. Holstering his weapon, Josiah walked up the stairs, leaving Samara thoroughly shaken.
                                What few would know, or be able to find, was Josiah had killed a man in self-defense eight years previous. Josiah had worn a GPS locator bracelet for a month before being cleared by his attacker's tox-screen. Josiah had no regrets, though he did suffer the nightmare on occasion.

Josiah knew he'd see the PCP-crazed man with the butcher knife in his sleep tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X