Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If you have damaged that car in any permanent fashion, Artie will have to wait in line to kill you, Sam."
    Josiah paused as he got into the driver's seat. "And I'll make certain to kill you very slowly, Sam. Believe me, I have read a good many books detailing several... methods."

Comment

• "16 ways to kill you with my pinky, 36 with a paperclip, 19 with a piece of straw....oh and don't get me started on just a toothpick."

She grins at him, "and all I did was fill his entire car with feathers."
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ted chuckles, he has no idea what is going on, where they are going, or what they are talking about..but that is ok. He still has a lot on his mind. "If all it takes is reading about something I can commit over a hundred perfect murders, mine gold in the amazon, and communicate with space aliens."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "big difference in reading and doing...gold is in the amazon, I know where too...and come on...space aliens? I've been to area 51 and there isn't anything there, give me a few days when we get back I can get you guys in there to prove to you."
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ted nods "Gold may be in the Amazon, doesn't mean I would have the skill to get it out without getting myself killed."
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Josiah scoffed, "Area 51? Please! I know exactly what crashed outside of Roswell in 1947. And before you ask, it was the prototype of the SR-71 Blackbird. How do I know? Well, before his death, Clarence Kelly Johnson himself was friends with one of the other moderators of WeAreNotStupidSheep posted the crash was none other than a Blackbird whose engine exploded mid-takeoff and slammed into the desert killing its crew outside of Roswell, New Mexico."
              Josiah passed a motorcyclist and noted a black sedan five cars back change lanes as well. "Now what I want to know is if the Airwolf is in the warehouse. Also, do not look, but I think we are being followed. Black Lexus, 90's model, five cars back. Friends of yours, Sam?"

Comment

• "yeah...something like that." Samara pulls a compact out of her purse and looks in it and slightly behind her.

"naw, no one to worry about, keep on going...in 3 exits turn there, we'll take a backroad home."

Comment

• As directed, Josiah turned off the road. The sedan, as Samara had indicated, did not follow. Been watching too many spy films, he told himself. He drove to the B&B, got out and retrieved his bag.
                  "Tell Artie I need some sleep, and see if he's got anything on that rifle I asked him about."
                  With that, he went inside, went to his room and collapsed into sleep on his bed, not noticing the box beside a footlocker in front of his closet.

Comment

• Samara smirks and unloads her own bag, a simple over the shoulder worn leather bag, that does look like its seen new since the 50s.

"Ted? what cha got planned? I'm gonna crash a few hours then head to the warehouse."

Comment

• Nothing planned. "Probably sleep and then catalog somethings in the warehouse."

Comment

• Josiah walked into the kitchen the next morning and flopped a printed page and two pictures in front of Artie.
                        "Well, Boss? What have you found out on this," he asked as he tapped the pages.

Comment

• "Very little so far, We've got our resident computer tech working on this digging as deep as she can, and shes been known to preform miracles. What we do know is what you brought us...We can't exactly just go out and interview her, might get someone shot."

Comment

• Josiah grabbed a coffee mug and poured himself a cup of coffee he knew he'd regret in two hours from the Juan Valdez Carafe.
                            "So what you are telling me is this rifle is low enough under even OUR radar to have slipped notice, and we know precisely Jack besides what the forum has posted? Geez, Artie..."

Comment

• Josiah slurped his coffee and ate a turkey gobble-up (Leena had made it with chicken, but who cared?). "Artie, I don't particularly care for the current Man in the Oval Office, but I would REALLY rather he and the administration be voted out, not blown away. So besides that threat, just how much trouble do you think this artifact could cause?"
                              Josiah already knew this particular artifact would be extremely troublesome if let on the streets, and had his own thoughts on the chaos it could cause, but he felt he needed to hear Artie voice an opinion that wasn't born of well-honed paranoia.

Comment

• "Well it never misses its target once its been sighted through the cross hairs. Sam was there for the original bag and tag, it was her first Warehouse Assignment."

Comment

Working...
                                X