This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update:

There is now a dedicated facebook page for the search for Lacey. Please, please, please, help us find this lovely woman before anything untoward happens to her.

I am counting on you. SHE is counting on you, even if she doesn't know it yet.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Shared it myself. Don't have many Cali friends but have urged people to spread it around.

I hope she is found Jester.
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

I've shared it as well as you saw
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I don't want people to think that this should be limited to California. Whether it was foul play or she wandered off on her own, after three weeks, Lacey literally could be anywhere. Some of Lacey's friends are trying to check into an Arizona angle, as the last trip she took before her disappearance was to Arizona, though details of where and when are still not known.

So broadcast this everywhere and anywhere, as Lacey could very easily be anywhere.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Hope everything turns out ok dude, I'll be praying for her.
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Some more non-news news in this Examiner article.

Still A Customer."

Comment

I'm keeping on bumping the thread on another forum I made about this, 730 views, hopefully with a good number of those passing along the info to friends etc.
                I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  Some more non-news news in this Examiner article.
                  shared link on one of my other message boards in a popular "general topic" section (they have over 200K active users).

Comment

Sharing out with Reddit in the california and the pics subreddits

Comment

Thank you all. Please continue to share this and spread the word until we actually find Lacey. People from Key West to California, and many places in between, greatly appreciate it.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Just shared on facebook, I really hope she's found soon.
                        ......../\
                        ....../__\
                        ..../\...../\
                        ../__\../__\

Comment

Yes, as do many, many people. She's affected so many people, literally from coast to coast, and so many of us feel helpless to do anything. At least the folks in California can go searching for her; here in KW, it's simply a matter of watching and waiting, and of course helping to spread the word. Very frustrating, to be honest.

Still A Customer."

Comment

I shared it on my FB page as well, Jester. Prayers for her safe return. Please keep us posted.
                            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

No news so far, although the story continues to be spread and shared, and is getting some traction in some media, including some articles I have seen.

And then today, I saw this, from one of my favorite actresses in one of my favorite shows, about one of my favorite former coworkers. Yes, I was surprised. And I do hope that her involvement raises the awareness level of people, and hopes bring Lacey home safe and sound.

Please, share the above link as far and as wide as you can. Help us, her friends and family, bring Lacey home. Any exposure is good exposure.

Thank you!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Posted again on FB.

I've always liked her character on NCIS and now she's gaining my respect. We need more people like her.

Hope Lacey is seeing how many people are worried about her and comes home.

Comment

Working...
                                X