Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really am loving my pizza store...

So I was a dumbass and decieded I wanted pizza on superbowl weekend ><

weather being shitty and all too...I didn't feel like going out or cooking as I'd been working on business stuff all day.

So I get online, realize I have enough points for a free 3 topping pizza (woot!), so I order that, some cheese sticks and extra garlic sauce cups.

total came to about $10 after tax.

I get the confirmation order and am quoted a time of 70 - 90 minutes

I'm ok with this since again as I said...dumbass

well the weather gets worse, and then in 25 minutes I hear a knock at my door....its the driver with my hot cheesey goodness ^^

tipped him $5 (50%) and told him to drive safe while thanking him happily for the fast delivery.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

pizza delivery drivers everywhere worship at your feet.

I just wish there were MORE like you esp during shitty weather.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Next time you'll get your pizza before you're even done placing your order.

"LOOK WHO'S ORDERING AGAIN!!" *ZOOM*

Comment

never had a bad order either...always had the extra garlic cups, toppings were always correct and I swear they load the thing down with extra cheese.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

there's only one place that will deliver out where I live in the middle of nowhere, so when I do on the rare occasion order delivery I make sure to tip and be polite.
          Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
          Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Working...
          X