X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Can I have a solid quarter?"

Hello to all!

I've been visiting this site now for a couple of years and finally decided to register. I definitely have a few stories to share since everything I've ever done is service related. I come from crew/Asst Mgr at a local Laser Quest, every department + Geek Squad at a local Best Buy, cable guy for Comcast, cable guy for WOW, computer service for a hobby, and most recently a security system installer for a local security company. Seems like I'm doomed to a career of customer service.

I live in the Metro Detroit area -- the butt hole of the United States -- so I think I'll fit right in!

Quoth TheServiceGuy View Post
    I live in the Metro Detroit area -- the butt hole of the United States -- so I think I'll fit right in!
    Holy crap! Another fellow Metro Detroiter! And I agree, Detroit is the butthole of the States. Welcome by the way.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

hmm...that's a lot of jobs...so where did you get your screen name from, anyway?

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Well, at Best Buy, my name tag was a specially created tag that said "Jim" and under that it said "The Answer Guy." It was a unique name tag. Then, obviously, at the cable companies everyone knew me as "the cable guy." So, here I am as the service guy.

Comment

Working...
        X