<pic snip>[/URL]

1. Building materials
    2. Lemon Sugar Cookies
    3. Chocolate Mint Drops
    4. Vanilla Sugar Cookies
    Quoth Kittish View Post
    Day 3, and done! Yay!

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/p...&pictureid=869

On the left are Oatmeal Raisin with Walnut Cookies, and on the right are Dark Chocolate Cookies.

And here's a typical box 'o cookies!

<pic snip>
    Better than 99% of Hollywood sequels!
    Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
    They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      My mom makes these cookies every year (they're not specifically a Christmas cookie but that's the only time she makes them). They're really simple - butter, flour, brown sugar, vanilla, bake, pour on a bag of chocolate chips while still hot and spread as they melt, sprinkle on toppings, cut into squares, stick in the fridge until firm, then cut them apart (much easier to cut them while they're warm and then just cut the chocolate along the lines after it hardens). The recipe calls for semi-sweet chocolate and chopped nuts, but I don't eat nuts so she started making some with sprinkles for me. Last year I used dark chocolate chips and crushed candy canes and they were sooooo good - like peppermint bark on a cookie. I need to do that again.
      That's very similar to a cookie my family makes. We call them Jane Herr's because my grandmother got the recipe from a woman at her church waaaaay back in the day by the name of Jane Herr. Anyway, the cookie base that we make also has oatmeal and egg in it.
      Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Working...
      X