This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry for your loss. *hugs*
    Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

*Hugs* My condolences to you, BRamble. My thought and prayers are with you and your family.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I am sorry to hear that Bramble. My Condolences.
        Last edited by drunkenwildmage; 12-09-2013, 08:49 PM.
        Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

I'll tell you the same thing I've told others, because I wish someone had said it to me: Don't be surprised by anything you feel. Literally, anything. And don't think anything's wrong with what you feel, or what you don't feel.

Grief is a sneaky bastard that creeps up on you when you least expect it. I'm glad that you have loved ones around you for support.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss.

Comment

My deepest sympathies. *hugs*

Comment

Thanks for all your support guys, it means a lot!
                My Wajas cave

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Bramble. Big hugs and loving thoughts for you and all your family.
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I'm so sorry. It's never easy to lose someone you love.
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

So sorry about your mom, and I offer my condolences to you.
                      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Many hugs to you and your family

Comment

My condolences.

Rapscallion

Comment

I'm so sorry, Bramble.
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

So sorry for your loss. I lost my mom this year and this time of year is hard. Just remember that all your feeling and hurts are real and nobody has a right to tell you otherwise.
                              "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

*hugs you lots*
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X