Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the first time ever I completely f-ed up a meal..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Cazzi View Post
    However, I still have to rival my daughters cooking fails. She once set fire to a fruit filled croissant in the microwave and this morning I got up to this... It used to be breaded chicken fillets The house still smells
    They're like little black holes!
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
      My friend left half a dozen cobbettes of corn on the barbecue overnight...
      Light as a feather and even fewer calories.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
        They remind me of a pizza my brother made once. He came home drunk and put a frozen pizza in he oven. Then he lay down on the couch to rest a bit before his supper.
        He woke up twelve hours later!

Luckily it was a hot summer day and the flat was on the fourth floor so the windows was open, otherwise he may never have woken up.

The pizza was tiny, about fifteen cm in diameter, and completely black but you could still recognize everything on it. Tiny pieces of pepperoni and sliced peppers .
        I told him to frame it as a memorial and because it was so cute. Sadly he didn't, but he still get teased about it.

Comment

I think I got redemption last night.

I cooked the rice separate (brown rice - used chicken broth instead of water) - it took a litte longer than the package said but it was OK).

Tilapia (squirted lemon juice and put a pad of butter on each, then I sprinkled tarragon, basil, and some paprika on them).

Carrots.

Came out pretty well.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Huzzah! Victoly! No food 4 dogz!
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

My last batch of chocolate chip cookies got puffy and bready like muffins. Xylitol, even in part, cannot be substituted for sugar in cookies.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
              X