This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed that

Just freshly back from a hot and cold basalt stone stone massage.

An hour of it.

I'm all oily. Oh yes, and relaxed.

Rapscallion

Colour me jealous

I have been meaning to poke around for a good place around where I live.

Comment

I have a neighbor who is a massage therapist I should talk to him....that sounds good.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

oooooooh, I love hot stone massages... and when I learned of over hour long massages! Heavenly!
        Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story who you choose to be. So who are you? - Kung Fu Panda 2

Comment

There's a massage therapist here who's just amazing. He used to be a Buddhist monk, and his job was giving massages to the other monks. He'd been doing it since he was a child.

The lady at the massage studio told me that his stint as a monk came to an end because he got married. This intrigues me. How did he meet her? After all, a Buddhist monastery isn't a meat market.

Anyway, he got married, left the monastery (or, more likely, vice versa), and someone sponsored him to come to this country. This guy has truly magic fingers. Incredible.

Comment

From my limited knowledge, the temples are a integral part of the community, so it should be fairly easy for a monk to meet some one from the village.

Comment

Working...
            X