Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obviously it is time for me to go to bed, as i just read the title of this as "sheep study..."

my aunt just recently had to wear a thing on her finger at home to monitor all that...but she didn't have to go in.
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Wow I didn't realize some of you had sleep apnea. I had the sleep studies done 4 years ago and have been using a CPAP ever since. I wasn't thrilled with it at first but I have used it faithfully and it's amazing how much better you do feel when you use it and get a better night's sleep. So for those that need a CPAP use it every single night without fail!!!! It's a PITA to get used to but do it anyway! It's worth it.

As for the gel shit in your hair yeah that was not fun for me either. I was glad I was able to take a shower and wash that gunk out.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

My wife's had a CPAP for the last 3 years & both of us sleep so much better now One of the things we worried about at 1st was camping,something we really like to do.So I bought one of these (it was only $99 back then) & as far as we can tell it'll go 3 nights without recharging. Then there's the fact that every summer we have power outages & having the ability to power the CPAP so she don't snore far outweighs my desire to watch TV
        "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X