This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kitty...

Is wandering around the living room, prancing every now and then, rubbing against the furniture, batting stuff all over the floor, running out of the room to work out on the climbing tree, and having a wonderful time!

Woot! Way to go kitty!
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Oh, YES! It's wonderful!

Comment

YAY kitty!
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Glad to see she's doing better.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I don't know what it is - maybe the Vitamin C, maybe the fact that I decided not to give up on her, maybe both. The important thing is, she's still with me, and she's still enjoying life.

Comment

Woohoo! So glad for both you and kitty!
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Whoo hoo! Way to go kitty!

Glad to see some good news on this front
                They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
                  I don't know what it is - maybe the Vitamin C, maybe the fact that I decided not to give up on her, maybe both. The important thing is, she's still with me, and she's still enjoying life.
                  YES! Yes, yes, and yes. :HUGS:
                  This makes me so happy.
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Great .
                    I was almost afraid of clicking on the thread.

Comment

She just walked over to me for some loves.

Comment

Give her some cuddles for me.
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

She's getting lots and lots, every day! I'll have to post a picture of her, though be prepared; her fur hasn't grown back yet, and she looks slightly poodly.

WHAT a strong girl!

Comment

So glad to hear this, Eireann - give her some cuddles and kitty treats from me.
                            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I was wondering about your kitty Eireann. I have to admit I choked up a little when you were talking about how sick she was. We lost my sweet kitty at the end of June. She just wasn't feeling well and I knew something wasn't right when she wouldn't take her "treat" (hyperthyroid medicine).

We spoil our furbabies, but they deserve it for all the happiness they give us.
                              Random conversation:
                              Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                              DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X