Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what somebody threw out in my parents' front yard. (with photographic proof!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

She looks like she has a bit of Russian blue in her! How serendipitous that she landed in your yard when your Mom was out there!

There is a special place in hell for people who hurt animals.
      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Daw~! *Snuggles kitteh*

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
        But now I've got the illegal alien image stuck in my head too.
        And what a FABulous image that is!

*Sits down and starts doodling*
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Dilute tortie rather than Russian blue mix. Similar shade of grey. One of mine's a dilute calico so I've seen that particular color IRL and recognized the variant instantly.
          "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
          - H. Beam Piper

Comment

She looks just like my Jewel did, who by the way was a rescue kitty too. Loved that cat to death!

Comment

*Sigh...* I just had a disturbing thought. Before keeping the kitten, you may want to quickly check with the police and find out if anyone's car was stolen lately with a kitten inside. While it isn't likely, what if the car she was thrown out of wasn't being driven by the owner?

Comment

Quoth Barracuda View Post
                *Sigh...* I just had a disturbing thought. Before keeping the kitten, you may want to quickly check with the police and find out if anyone's car was stolen lately with a kitten inside. While it isn't likely, what if the car she was thrown out of wasn't being driven by the owner?
                It's really unlikely, and I say that because this isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened. Other people have pitched cats out in my parents' yard before. I think it's because there are usually cats in the yard and the person with the unwanted cat thinks they're doing something good by tossing their animal out at a place where someone might take care of it.
                Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

She is adorable....and looks like she's gonna be trouble KITTEH!!
                  "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                  "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
                  X