This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
    The worst offenders are the ones who SPECIFICALLY call my red roof pizza place to

GET THE PHONE NUMBER of a NOT red roof pizza place or restaurant.
    Would you get in trouble for giving them the rejection hotline?

Quoth BPFH View Post
    We had a gas station around here where the pumps somehow got badly misconfigured. If you swiped your driver's license, the pump would activate. And since there's no means of payment attached to the license, you'd get your gas for free. Of course, you'd swiped your license, and the pumps were recording that information... including name and address.
    Did those pumps also activate if somebody swiped a fast food prepaid card? If so, the means of payment attached would be one the gas station would be unlikely to be able to collect from, and even if they could it would almost certainly have a limit less than the cost of a tank of gas.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      Would you get in trouble for giving them the rejection hotline?
      I have seriously contemplated doing just that BUT as part of our REQUIRED phone answering script we have to say our real first name. I could get into some trouble (but I know some above me would get a laugh) This is because we never know when franchise corp. will do a round of mystery shop calls so we do have to identify ourselves so they can crap on us for one little mistake or omission in the script.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        Did those pumps also activate if somebody swiped a fast food prepaid card? If so, the means of payment attached would be one the gas station would be unlikely to be able to collect from, and even if they could it would almost certainly have a limit less than the cost of a tank of gas.
        I've no idea--it was several years ago, and all I remember was the bit about the driver's licenses.
        "I often look at every second idiot and think, 'He needs more power.'" --Varric Tethras, Dragon Age II

Comment

Working...
        X