Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, the older you get, the more pointless "normal" society interactions are.

They are old enough to know everybody poops, nothing gross about "having Whinney make some honey". Yep, I was raised by many people like that, I have no problem telling you that I am on the "Pooper Shooter" making a "Count Dooku".

I can not wait until I am old so I can start saying stuff like that in public.
    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Quoth Buzzard View Post
      Over PA: Cleanup,aisle 5, aisle 6, aisle 7, register 3....
      Oh, man. That's the funniest thing I've read all day
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

old people with their bowels. sigh. I had an old lady poop all over herself, the floor and the toilet. On my second day at work. I felt so bad for her though. she said she was taking a new medicine that made her stomach messed up. I felt so bad for her though. she was crying.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... 0 ... and we have liftoff of the Shitpropelled Oldfart.
          Now I have an image of an old grandlady type being propelled like a rocket by a cloud of brown exhaust and soaring over the horizon. Darn you!
          "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Working...
          X