This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

• Rosco - Just enclose images in WIMG tags rather than IMG tags

e.g., (wimg)https://i.imgur.com/QRrYHT4.jpg(/wimg) -- use [] rather than () -- yields :

"For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Courtesy of Pixie and Brutus. It's just too damn cute. (the kitty is pretending to be a flying superhero...with a little help from a friend). Click for full size version.

"For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I worked with a guy for like three months and then one day he looked over and said "hey, what's your name?" This is also acceptable for letting people know you don't care. He's one of my favorite people to work with. Neither of us care and don't try to act like we do.

Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• It's that every other Saturday where I waist what little time I have left going around the sun to sit here....but they get lunch woot
            AkaiKitsune
            Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

• That's what's happening to me where I work. I'm getting one day a week but it's the one day they have food or whatever
              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• La Dee Dodge Service guarantee- come for the service...stay because the tech can't troubleshoot dick.

Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; 03-18-2019, 02:47 PM.
                AkaiKitsune

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

• So going to do this.

AkaiKitsune

Comment

• Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
                        This also applies to call centers.
                        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

• Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• AkaiKitsune

Comment

Working...
                                X