This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth NightAngel
    I have beat you all. I've been banished to...

"Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge"

Oddly, from the description... I think I've been misplaced. Probably no appeals court in Hell though.
    Hell yea! Me too! We are so good at being bad.

Just remember, it's just one interpretation of hells.

Quoth Titi
    I was feeling the same way. maybe working in retail in NJ (and dealing with people trying to force us to drive and not helping in any way) has warped us?
    You know what? I think that might be it. It's all that hate we have pent up against the benny's.
    Last edited by Greenday; 07-13-2006, 10:33 PM.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
      Level | Score
      Purgatory | Very Low
      Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
      Level 2 | Very High
      Level 3 | Low
      Level 4 | High
      Level 5 | Very High
      Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
      Level 7 | Very High
      Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
      Level 9 - Cocytus | Very High

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-i...formation.html
      Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Find a Girlfriend.
        The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 2 times.
        The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Second Level of Hell!

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

I think me and Cleopatra would've come to blows. I think like her, when I want. There is only room for one queen. I can be a really biiig pain in the ass at times.
        Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Working...
        X