This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Zeeko View Post
    On a personal rant remember those circular mice Mac brought out?

Oh GAWD do I remember those. The worst mice I've ever had to use on the face of this planet. Worst part was they, along with the iMacs they came with were every where in school (I was in high school at the time they came out).
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      I want the Saitek Cyborg mouse when it comes out. Its got adjustable SIZE! Finally, a mouse that won't disappear in my hand. As much.
      Here ya go: http://www.buy.com/prod/cyborg-gamin...06865047.html#

Comment

I. Want. One.

With the mouse on this computer if I have my fingers on the buttons then the rest of the mouse only reaches the base of my bottom set of knuckles. Booooo!
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Tried a Logitech MX100? They're fairly chunky but I've always liked the sculpting of Logitechs, it also comes with a docking cradle\receiver that recharges the batteries for you
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Quoth Naaman View Post
            Tried a Logitech MX100? They're fairly chunky but I've always liked the sculpting of Logitechs, it also comes with a docking cradle\receiver that recharges the batteries for you
            My fiancé has that one...he loves it and because sometimes he can be neglectful in charging it, he keeps a spare USB fiber optic mouse (another Logitech). I have to say Logitech makes some AWESOME mice. Heck, the one I (also a Logitech) have cost me about $20 when I got it at Radio Shack over a year ago and works like a charm!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I thought about it

Quoth gunsage View Post
              I want mine with spinner rims and hydraulics!
              I thought about it just a little and I really think there would be buyers for such a mouse!

They already sell spinner lights for the P/S fans, Cylon lights for the front panel and retro-style indicators for fan speed, and internal temperatures.

Heck, vacuum-tube amps for gamers are big sellers, all the computer stores I go to now seem to have at-least a shelf of bling items, and Future Shop's section is bigger than many Mom & Pop stores.

Comment

I agree on Logitech making cool mousies. This is my baby still, cuz I am a force feedback junkie!

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-93052.../dp/B00005ASFK

Not made anymore, but I do love FPS with it!

Comment

I just want a ADB to USB adapter. Surely they made one at some point... and my favorite keyboard's been in a box in the garage for years.
                  Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

HYHYBT- let me guess...Apple Extended Keyboard (II)?

Anyway, here's your answer:
                    http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/imate

Comment

I'm used the current apple wired keyboard and wireless mouse they provide.
                      The keyboard is fantastic, I prefer flat, separated keys as I find it easier to type with (my previous keyboard on my old PC was this style). The mouse is okay.. bluetooth transmission is laggy to connect sometimes (especially on Windows), I'll probably buy another mouse shortly to fix this problem.
                      - Boochan

Comment

Quoth coldcupofjoe View Post
                        I'm gonna have to call a "WTF MATE!?!" on this one. I don't get the reference... I get the feeling somehow that it's geeky in some way though...
                        It's from Penny Arcade.

In case you don't know what Penny Arcade is:

http://www.penny-arcade.com

caution: There may be strong language at the above site.

Bah, I'm slow, and should read the entire thread before posting.
                        Last edited by vman; 03-20-2008, 07:24 PM. Reason: Someone beat me to it.

Comment

Quoth Zeeko View Post
                          On a personal rant remember those circular mice Mac brought out?

Well I have had one for a few years with my mac (its from an older Imac) and somehow managed to stay with the current one I have in media room.

These things really annoy me. for some reason the damn thing keeps getting turned 90 degrees sideways (suspect someone else in the house) so when I try to move it up means left and click means touching the side.

Whats the worst designed mouse you have had to sell?
                          I actually have a computer, monitor, and keyboard that match that mouse. I of course also have the mouse. It's going to be my living room cd player when I get my own place
                          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
                            I actually have a computer, monitor, and keyboard that match that mouse.
                            We have plenty of all in our storage room. Anyone want one? I have two iMac G3s at home, waiting to be turned into fish tanks.
                            SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                            SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Yeah my friend ended up with like 20 something G4s when our campus tech cleaned out their storage. Having my new SUV paid off that day! Someday he'll actually get rid of some of them hopefully....
                              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Working...
                              X