X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very funny video, Dave Chappelle (clean):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUjzBHbg2XU

It's kinda how we all would like it to be...in an alternate universe...maybe.
    You have the right to behave badly. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a blog of my choice.

Um, by clean, I hope you don't mean the language cause they drop some F-bombs and such.

Otherwise, I've always loved that skit. If only we could act like that in real life.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Hey, thanks for posting this. I LOVE this skit! I about wet my pants the first time I saw it, because it made me wonder if they'd come to the Kinko's I worked at. We had a great team there when I worked there recently, but when I worked there 8 years ago, there were some great co workers and also some real dead weight. We had a guy who had a dragon tatooed on his shaved head (so the flag on the dude's head cracked me up) and when we were letting customers use the single toilet we had, it frequently looked like someone had smeared "chocolate" all over the walls. (How the heck does a person miss the toilet and crap on the wall????: )

Bathroom stayed a lot nicer when we quit letting customers use it. In fact, the whole bathroom debacle was one reason I refused to try and get an assistant manager job there. Guess who gets to clean the john? No thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X