This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad pun from a customer

A guy from the factory behind my store came to fill the forklift with LPG. As he was lining up to pay another customer quipped "Forklift, eh? Why do they need a machine that big just to lift a few forks?"

Quoth edible_hat View Post
    A guy from the factory behind my store came to fill the forklift with LPG. As he was lining up to pay another customer quipped "Forklift, eh? Why do they need a machine that big just to lift a few forks?"
    Well, what with everyone being so sue-happy these days, the company didn't want to deal with the workman's comp claims from someone getting hurt from flexing a muscle. They might have overdone it a bit, though, you think?
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

The same company also has a scissor-lift, I wonder if they have spoon and knife lifts too...

Comment

Wouldn't a spoon-lift be called a catapult?
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
          Wouldn't a spoon-lift be called a catapult?
          A catapult is when one tosses their kitty over the neighbor's fence.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X