This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One request

Ok, I haven't posted since the last board, however I have to share this with everyone.

An old man, who was wealthy beyond imangination, was dying. Having no wife, children, or other relatives, he decides to give his fortune away. Wanting to give anyone a chance, he puts an add in the paper, "ANYONE ABLE AND BRAVE ENOUGH TO SWIM ACROSS MY SWIMMING POOL CAN GET ANYTHING THEY WANT". Please come to the following address on the following date.

The old man wanted it to be a little bit of a challenge so he filled his pool with every kind of water dwelling creature that can eat a person, crocks, gators, sharks, ect.

So, on the day mentioned in the add, thousands of people show up, however none are trying there luck. The old man, after several hours of waiting, gets angry and tells everyone to leave. Upon turning his back to go back inside, he hears a splash and what could only be described as a speed boat. He turns back to the pool, and out comes a man standing 6'8" and built like Arnold. The man who swam the pool is panting and his eyes are as big as saucers.

The old man says,"Congradulations, you made it. Now tell me, what is the one thing in the world you want. You name it its yours."

The man still panting,"I........want.......that.......M*****.... ...F*****......that.....threw....me.....in."
Working...
X