This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucky Motorcycle Rider Gets Owned by Reporter and Police

A reporter in San Francisco catches a man riding his motorcycle the wrong way on the on-ramp on camera. He then walks back and confronts the reporter. Meanwhile, the bridge operators see this and call police. The police come by and write him a ticket for riding the wrong way on an on-ramp, riding without insurance, and riding on a suspended license. They also impound his motorcycle for 30 days.

I don't know which is funnier, the reporter's comments or seeing the motorcycle being towed away. Of course, there is an obvious way to avoid further tickets. (Preceding link is NSFW.)
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

I love it! As the reporter said, if he had kept his helmet on and kept driving, he never would have been caught.

Comment

Quoth Titi View Post
      I love it! As the reporter said, if he had kept his helmet on and kept driving, he never would have been caught.
      SO true!

But of course Mr. Ridingwithnoinsurance had to get the last word in.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

It's amazing how calm he was when the police handed him his sorry ass. I just love seeing karma at work!
        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
          It's amazing how calm he was when the police handed him his sorry ass. I just love seeing karma at work!
          Finally got to see this. It's easier (and safer) to yell and curse at some lone cameraman than an armed officer who can (and _will_) arrest your sorry ass if you give him a good reason!

Agreed, this is karma at it's absolute best. If he'd just kept going he probably never would have been caught. But stopping and drawing attention to himself (and _especially_ with his not having insurance but having a suspended license) was just about the most dickheaded move he could make!

Comment

*lala te da*

Dance with me, my friends *spoken as I twirl around*

*lala te da da te*

rounds on the house.

I really do love these stories, I might just keep celebrating a bit longer.
            I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Being a slow day I kept running this through my mind and a number of things occurred to me. I'd love Argabarga and other drivers to chime in on this...

1) Figure he was ticketed for driving on a suspended license, driving without insurance and driving on the wrong side of the road at a minimum. Between the fines and court costs you have to figure an almost 4-figure bill in the end.
              2) The motorcycle was impounded for 30 days. Figure towing and storage fees both of which will be substantial.
              3) No license means public transportation and all the problems that entails.

And you have to figure he _won't_ get the bike back without proof of insurance and a valid drivers license in hand. Getting insurance under these circumstances won't be cheap. And as for getting his license back, how long was it suspended for? If (as an example) it was suspended for six months and he was caught three weeks later. He can't get a new license for over five months and he'll have to pay storage fees the entire time (I can't see any way he'll get it back without one, he's already proven he's a scofflaw). By that time the storage fees will overwhelm the value of the bike! I know around here the main towing company doesn't charge for the tow but does charge US$90/day for storage. And if you're picked up @ 11:45pm then you get charged US$180 for that day and the next day right off! That gets $$$ quickly!!!

So this clown's little tirade is going to burn a huge hole in his wallet! And it couldn't happen to a more deserving douche...

Comment

Working...
              X