X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Readers Digest Article

13 things your desk clerk wont tell you

I am absolutely horrified that these jackasses are telling people to request handicapped rooms just to get more space, and essentially fucking over any handicapped person that actually needs the room.
    Last edited by Ree; 05-15-2010, 03:40 PM. Reason: Edited out unnecessary comments
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

OK, that is just wrong.

Although my boss does make me lie, but it's not because she's stingy. It's more to shut the customers up-they're less likely to attack a company policy than they are a law. She doesn't do this often, just with the policies that customers will repeatedly bitch about that ARE company policy. (ie you can't pay for cigarettes with a groceries only card)

Reading the article....I at no. 10. there's an idiot tax if I've ever seen one.
    No 11 sounds like one of Khiras's stories.
    No 13....
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

From the link "8 More things..."

. Most of us are happy to help if you want us to tell callers you’re not registered at the hotel, or if you ask us where to park so you can’t see your car from the interstate. But we’re also talking behind your back about what you might be hiding.
      Maybe it's just me, but I don't think any hotel should be telling random callers whether someone is staying there. You shouldn't have to ask them not to.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
      X