Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes! I want to be a real life avatar!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! I want to be a real life avatar!!!!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...trolled-humans

so for those who dont want to read this- its about a person to person app where one person can hire another via a smart phone and direct them to do various actions. like real life avatar games, your shopping, find you an apartment, brave 100 degree weather to see one actor at a con or a trade show.

so i would totally be an actor. why?
    one- id get paid
    two- theres a whole fun awkward thing of doing stuff a little voice in your ear is directing you to do
    three- dude imagine the awesome stuff you might do. hell i thing all the boring stuff would be awesome just cause of the being directed by some stranger.

according to my mother and the boy i am weird cause its creepy to wear a camera and a mic and do stuff for people

Comment

In my mind's eye, that makes you more fun as an avatar ^_^
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

the thing is i can totally see alot of people utilizing the director function for games or they only have so much time during lunch and cant get to point A and back during that time or are sick, break a leg or have a emergency and need someone to sit o a class for them or something. and i totally want to be that person!!! dude as long as i do have to like kiss people or get naked it would be fin

Comment

Working...
        X