Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you please not put that there ... ugh, too late!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you please not put that there ... ugh, too late!

Customer came in today and bought a new toilet seat.

He brought in the old one, presumably to ensure a correct fit.

While checking out, he put the old one down on my counter ...

I mean, it looked perfectly clean and all that, and I am by no means a germophobe but ... seriously, friend, could you not set that on the floor? Or at least on top of the new one, which was shrinkwrapped with plastic that you'll be throwing away anyway?

I went and got some of the store's cleaning fluid and wiped down the counter after he left ... and THEN wiped it down again with my own anti-bacterial hand cleaner.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

I read this title and thought it was going to be 'Things you don't want to hear on a first date 😈'
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
      I read this title and thought it was going to be 'Things you don't want to hear on a first date 😈'

Well, that works too ...
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        And you just caused a cross-connect to a rather NSFW webcomic.

Panel 4 is the relevant one.
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
        X