This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
    Ah how great it is to be in my early twenties. and yes I am just rubbing that in lol
    You may not be having the issues I have right now, but if you're lucky, you will.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

My moment came when I sang "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey at a kareoke night, and loads of young people sang along to it. I was confused until one of them explained that it was on Glee... a programme I'd never heard of. XD
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Was Paul McCartney in another band before Wings?
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          Who is Paul McCartney? OH is he the guy that Kanye West made a song with to start Paul's career? (I'm kidding of course I know who Paul McCartney is)
          ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
            Pssh. Next you'll be something crazy like there was a time when male video game protagonists weren't all voiced by Troy Baker and Nolan North.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Nope sometimes they weren't voiced *puts a flashlight under his chin* AT ALL! Oooooooooooo
              ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

I heard a song from Liam Lynch called "United States of Whatever" recently. When I first heard that song, I thought that it was really funny. The last time I heard it, I thought it was an obnoxious piece of garbage.

It's sad when a song you remember listening when it was new is now old enough to drive a car.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                  It's sad when a song you remember listening when it was new is now old enough to drive a car.
                  Google might be interested in my car. For the last few years, it's been old enough to drive itself, and this year it can legally consume ethanol-blended gas in my home jurisdiction.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                    I...It's sad when a song you remember listening when it was new is now old enough to ...
                    Get a senior citizens discount.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys
                      Nope. 'You' aren't in Gloucester, so no gardening.

(I worked on the original stage lighting control in the Globe Theatre - mid 70s)
                      I was born in the mid 70s.

OK. I'll get off your lawn, now.

Comment

Working...
                      X