Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This week's genius criminal of the week...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week's genius criminal of the week...

'Mr B. was fined £360 after being found guilty of fraud after attempting to pay for rounds of drinks worth £110 at various pubs with fake notes. The court rejected Mr. B's defence that he did not know that the notes were fake after observing the notes-used as theatrical props-were all stamped in large black letters with the disclaimer 'Not a genuine note-this money is not real'

Added to present exhibit of genius #2..
    'Mr E. was jailed for 4 years for attempted robbery,affray and having a weapon after trying to burgle a house armed with a meat cleaver. Identification was not an issue as Mr E. had unwittingly attempted to rob a cousin of his. On being greeted with 'Wow Nick what are you doing?It's me Sam' Mr E. replied 'Oh f**k it's you' and fled down the road...'
    Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 02-13-2020, 08:45 PM. Reason: There's always more than one dingbat on the loose...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.
Working...
X