This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just following instructions...

You know how the utilities companies will come and mark wherever their lines are buried so that anyone digging in the area won't accidentally hit something important?

Apparently one of the bright folks at my local company decided that since the sidewalk was buried under 6" of snow, they would just spraypaint the snow. >.<
    Attached Files

And since that snow "Isn't going anywhere anytime soon", it'll be just fine... Oh look, it's our friend, Mr. Sun. Life is good, isn't it?

Comment

Quoth TheSnakeLady View Post
      You know how the utilities companies will come and mark wherever their lines are buried so that anyone digging in the area won't accidentally hit something important?

Apparently one of the bright folks at my local company decided that since the sidewalk was buried under 6" of snow, they would just spraypaint the snow. >.<
      I guess they figured that when the snow melts the paint will just settle down onto the ground.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth TheSnakeLady View Post

here in CheeseHeadLand Central they do the same thing BUT we (finally) have had several show storms go through in the last 2 weeks covering up the markings/paint they made a week ago.
        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Whomever made the decision to spray paint the snow wins the Dumbbunny of the Day award.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

At least it's spraypaint and not...er...other artwork!
            Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
            They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

It's the 21st century now. Certainly we now have equipment that will dig into that frozen tundra-like ground. Let's just hope they remember to add the deepness of the snow to six inches so they'll know how far down to not dig.

Comment

Frozen ground? Sharpened metal posts w/flags & hammer. If the flag falls over, you at least have an idea where it was!
                My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X