This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel so betrayed!

Customer calls up and immediately starts with the "I'm a long time customer and have spent a gazillion dollars at your company" crap, then launches into an insane rant about how our company had always boasted about having the best prices on magnetic clasp converters but now Competitor is selling them for a lower price and wanted us to know that we LIED to her and felt so BETRAYED by us because ZOMG the clasp converters are cheaper over there and the world is going to end!!!!12345eleventy!!!!

My last day is on June 22 and it can't get here soon enough.
    I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

I can't remember where you work. Are we talking about magnetic bracelet fasteners? If so, they're really not THAT expensive to begin with!
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
      I can't remember where you work. Are we talking about magnetic bracelet fasteners? If so, they're really not THAT expensive to begin with!
      I work for a company that sells jewelry on television *cough*.

Yeah, they're are magnetic clasp converters for necklaces and bracelets, and you would have thought this woman caught one of the show hostesses banging her husband the way she went on and on about feeling so BETRAYED.

Comment

If this site has taught me nothing else, it's that people will have hysterics over the most trivial things.
        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

(eyeroll) Jewelry-making is one of my hobbies (when I have time and energy), and those parts really don't cost all that much. First-world problems, anyone?
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Do I dare ask what the price difference is? No. Don't. I don't want to know.

Good luck on the last 12 days.
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
              (eyeroll) First-world problems, anyone?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwvlbJ0h35A

Comment

LOVE that song! I think Weird Al has a musical response to most topics by now.

Comment

Working...
                X