Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sightings

Old 07-08-2018, 10:52 PM
Never Went to Charm School

Thumbs down

Quote:
Quoth EricKei View Post
You answered your own question -- It would not surprise me if they almost never actually pay out (or at least pay in full) on those claims. Remember, their job is to DENY claims, not pay them. You get to go through hoops so they don't have to when Corporate calls down to demand an expanation for them doing a full-refund payout; this way, they'll have the paperwork/justification.
...Well they certainly did their job with me, they denied my claim even after I sent the documents. They said even though it was not my fault I couldn't go they still wouldn't.
People, dont buy vacation insurance, they are a scam!! I could take it further with them, but why bother? It's clear their doing their JOB, scamming me for a service that I couldn't use.
I'm thinking of going to my bank and crying out my tale of woe...maybe they could reverse the charges?? They are nice and know about my vacation. Thing is, it was a YEAR AGO I paid. I'm not hurting for cash right now 1K isn't going to break me, but it really makes me angry to be scammed.

Old 07-09-2018, 12:40 AM
Long live Gaz

You may want to lawyer up if it was a notable amount of $$. Ideally with one of the "We only get paid if you win" variety.
"I don’t know what English did to you or your family, but I cannot in good conscience sit here and watch you do this to it. You sir, are a monster." ~ Gravekeeper

"Don't weep for the stupid; you'll be crying all day!" - Fr. Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged
"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you any further." – anon

Old 07-09-2018, 09:00 AM
Assistant Manager

Is there an appeals process? If there is, try to get them to re-asses your claim. And overload with proof of delayed flights etc.