This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DS is magic!

I work at a job that allows me to play my DS as long as I'm putting my other duties first. Tonight however was strange. Every time I opened it to play more of Radiant Historia, a customer would come up to the desk either needing more towels or an actual room, or my phone would ring.

In this economy, this could be quite a valuble DS. Think I should consider selling it?
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
    In this economy, this could be quite a valuble DS. Think I should consider selling it?
    No, open your own business: Sales Booster Inc. You can charge a hourly fee!
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

It's a Device of Murphy!

You are familiar with how infernal gadgets like this work, yes? It works perfectly, every time.... right up until the point where you've come to depend on it. Then it fails. Every time.
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I don't like that Murphy guy. He tried to prevent the construction of Castle Roogna.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Some diety may be the creator of this earth, another the prince walking up and down, another the saviour...

but Murphy is the operator.
          Last edited by dalesys; 02-18-2012, 07:35 PM.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Hey the guy just wanted to be king. and his son was pretty nice.

Comment

Our group was slow for a while so my boss started signing up for seminars. Every time she signed up for a seminar that cost money, she would end up having to cancel at the last minute because we would get busy.

I started encouraging here to sign up for every program possible.
              Labor boards have info on local laws for free
              HR believes the first person in the door
              Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
              Document everything
              CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Bring a book to work - you'll find the same magic applies!
                Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
                What's the difference?
                We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero
                  I don't like that Murphy guy. He tried to prevent the construction of Castle Roogna.
                  Quoth Teskeria
                  Hey the guy just wanted to be king. and his son was pretty nice.
                  And now I have to go back & read them all again... & look for any new ones I've missed in the last couple of years. Last one I saw had the marriage between the elf & the werewolf...
                  This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                  I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth rose_metal_nz View Post
                    Bring a book to work - you'll find the same magic applies!
                    I do that too. And considering the nature of my posts in this topic, it shouldn't be hard to figure out what books I'm rereading.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                      I do that too. And considering the nature of my posts in this topic, it shouldn't be hard to figure out what books I'm rereading.
                      Could you pop out the door and get us all some Kentucki Fried Lizzard Partes?
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                      X