Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That reminds me of something that happened to me and my brother. There was a new store he wanted to check out.. since it was in a city we had never been.. and at the time GPS was still in its infancy.. we had to ask somebody where it was.. they told us that it was on the other side of a bridge nearby.. that we couldn't miss it. We crossed the bridge.. and it was just a huge empty field. "I didn't know we had perfected Klingon Cloaking Devices" was my very words... never did find the new store.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
      Hey, you guys are forgetting the first rule of Forum Ninja Brotherhood: Do NOT talk about Forum Ninja Brotherhood!
      I was trying to get them to shut up about it, mjr, but you see what I have to work with here...
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
      X