Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know a good Private Investigator if you need help building a case against him
    My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Thanks! Here's hoping it won't come to that, or anything near it. I just want him to leave me the fuck alone, but he must have fond reminiscences of all the times he used to insult me and laugh it off as a "joke", or pretend that we weren't involved, or other such horseshit. I don't know why he's doing this, but it's not my job to try to "understand" him.

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
        Thanks! Here's hoping it won't come to that, or anything near it. I just want him to leave me the fuck alone, but he must have fond reminiscences of all the times he used to insult me and laugh it off as a "joke", or pretend that we weren't involved, or other such horseshit. I don't know why he's doing this, but it's not my job to try to "understand" him.
        It is absolutely not your job to understand him or tolerate him or anything else.

I'm sure he remembers those times FAR differently than you do. "All the great times we had" or some such similar crap.
        Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
          It is absolutely not your job to understand him or tolerate him or anything else.

I'm sure he remembers those times FAR differently than you do. "All the great times we had" or some such similar crap.
          Exactly. I don't know why he's doing this, but that's not important. What's important is that he is doing it, and I want it to stop.

I wonder what his wife thinks of her husband seeking out a former girlfriend from ages ago, sneaking around a Facebook block to message her, AND emailing her on the same day?

Comment

Bet you half a dollar (cookies to anybody who can "source" that ) that his wife knows nothing about it. He's either got her totally bamboozled into thinking she's the only one, or he's got her intimidated. Some of both, probably.
            Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Here's hoping your birthday prezzo will be him disappearing back under his little hole again....
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                Here's hoping your birthday prezzo will be him disappearing back under his little hole again....
                Thank you so much! I've blocked him everywhere I can, so there have been no message attempts lately - or, if there have been, I'm not aware of them.

Comment

Working...
                X