This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
    So does that mean you'll say no to my post about how you can get 3 inches bigger?

3 extra inches means I'll see a DD cup.

I think I'll keep the B. One of those times where the B is definitely better than an A.

And for the record, I don't like SPAM. I'll take the Vikings, minus the spam.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam egg and chips or
      spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam and chips
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Spam wonderful spam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Comment

There was at least one spammer invasion here. Mike and I spent several hours neutering them. It seemed that as soon as we'd kill one idiot or two, we'd get more.
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

And then was the cheat menu in the CRPG Ultima 6 that was accessed by saying to one of the NPCs, "Spam, spam, spam, humbug."
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
              There was at least one spammer invasion here. Mike and I spent several hours neutering them. It seemed that as soon as we'd kill one idiot or two, we'd get more.
              If I remember correctly, that one was actually a troll invasion. I remember the owner at the time didn't like to do IP bans, so it took longer to contain the situation.
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Do you mean to say that Raps is not the original owner, or did he change his stance at some point on IP bans?
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

If that was his/her first post, definitely screams spammer. What legitimate poster would seriously start that way? Very grateful for your due diligence.
                  Last edited by MadMike; 04-25-2015, 05:38 AM. Reason: Please don't quote the entire post.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                    Do you mean to say that Raps is not the original owner, or did he change his stance at some point on IP bans?
                    No, Raps was not the original owner. A different guy had the site when I discovered way back in 2000. Raps took it over about five years later, I think.
                    Sometimes life is altered.
                    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                    Uneasy with confrontation.
                    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
                    X