Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok...I got it out of my system....HERE is the post of my day....this was all in one day....
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Any chance of sneaking into the game in progress? I started reading this thread from the start, then realized I'd never manage to catch up before the new year

Comment

• thats up to mytical....we're kinda doing a side mission in another plane...and home plane is kinda at a time stop (sorry watching a marathon of warehouse 13)
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• With the way my character works, might just work, honestly...He's basically a living 'Portal-gun', though I'd made him long before the game came out...so I can see him ending up on the wrong plane, or wanting to wander them No worries either way, just noticed the story, read the background to page 40 or so, and decided to see if I could sneak in

Comment

• I'd welcome ya...but I'm not the story teller so its not my place....I think mytical went to bed already, but send him a private message and he'll get back to you.

Comment

• I always have ways of working people in. Have been prepared with it in case one of the ones from the main dimension decided they wanted to participate. Post the character and I will get it rolling
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Character post will go up when my creativity comes back...It's currently cowering someplace far from work

Comment

• Take your time, I am figuring out a post to spur some creativity
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• ...As my dice vanish from hearing a GM say that... now I'm going to have to find 'em all!

Comment

Working...
                    X