This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offensiveness From Months Ago LONG

I was actually fired months ago, and I never finished posting everything that happened in the weeks leading up to it. Which is odd, because some very funny stuff happened. And by funny, I mean pyromania-inducing (I wanted to set them on fire ) Luckily, I wrote them all down at the time, so I remember what happened pretty well.

All of this happened in the ONE lane I was stacking shelves in. I hate to think what the rest of the store was like.

Language warning.

SC#1 was a young man, probably in his early twenties, who looked like your classic idiotic, immature jackass. He was accomponied by SC#2, who was looked the same.

SC#1: Hey, mate, how much d'you think THAT *points to ME, as I'm stocking shelves* costs.
    SC#2: Not much, looks pretty cheap.
    ME: (...say, what? )
    SC#1: Probably. Hey sweetheart, how much for a blowjob?
    ME: ... you just propositioned a minor. I'm 15. Want me to have you arrested for pedophilia?

The look on their faces at that moment is one I'll cherish forever. They ran away really fast. I laughed. I didn't bother telling my manager, although I would have if they had come back. They were just talking trash to make the other think they were cool.

SC#3 was loud, and accompanied by a very emarrassed daughter.

SC#3: Oh my GOD, did you see the woman in the next lane?! She should have been in the diet lane! What a FATTIE.
    Rest of the Store:
    Daughter: Mum!
    SC#3: Well she was! I mean, she probably had to sqeeze to get into the store!
    Random person from another lane: Why don't you shut up you bitch?
    SC#3: My God, people are so rude... (wanders off, VERY embarrassed daughter in tow.)

I can't remember anymore, I'll post them as I remember
    I'm busy, you're an idiot, have a nice day

At least I shall die as I have lived; completely surrounded by morons.

Quoth Nox View Post
    SC#3 was loud, and accompanied by a very emarrassed daughter.

SC#3: Oh my GOD, did you see the woman in the next lane?! She should have been in the diet lane! What a FATTIE.
    Rest of the Store:
    Daughter: Mum!
    SC#3: Well she was! I mean, she probably had to sqeeze to get into the store!
    Random person from another lane: Why don't you shut up you bitch?
    SC#3: My God, people are so rude... (wanders off, VERY embarrassed daughter in tow.)

I can't remember anymore, I'll post them as I remember

It's always the rude SC's that think other people are rude for calling them out on their shit. I'm just glad the daughter had more sense than mommie dearest.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
    X