This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Are Doing It Wrong!

Which was what I wanted to shout at an SC today. I understand that not everyone knows how to use a petrol pump, but acting as tho I'm in the wrong when you stomp into the petrol station to complain about me shutting off the pump when you have been standing there holding the fricking thing above your head rather than sticking it in the damn car just makes you look like a total moron. Once again... if you don't stick the hose in the car, THEN YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG! Just how do you expect the petrol to travel into the car if you don't? Teleportation? Magic? -__-
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Maybe he's calling for the gods of petrol to magically fill his tank for free?
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

You DOLT!!! A dream-come-true is practically handed to you and you let it slip away!!! How many times have people here wished an SC would DIAF?!!! lol!!!
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I suspect there's a slight problem with it sending the whole fuel station up with him.

Comment

Yup; if he wants to become a Darwin award winner, I'd prefer him to do it in the privacy of his own home.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
            Yup; if he wants to become a Darwin award winner, I'd prefer him to do it in the privacy of his own home.
            Actually, taking others with you disqualifies you from a Darwin.
            ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
            And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

I know that; shame he doesn't. -.- In any case, if I see him again, I'd do it all again; in fact, maybe I should just shut his pump off on principle.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

One can never be too cautious, I always said.
                "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Working...
                X