This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want my GD f___ing fresh fruit

Guest: Dave, you're the third GD person I have talked to in this f___ing place and I am f___ing pissed.....I have asked three times for them to bring me a basket of fresh local fruit. I dont want just the usual fruit. I asked for a special combination of fruit. I can get this f___ing fruit at home. These are just apples and oranges. Why the f___ cant you get it right? You have 20 f___ing minutes to deliver me the fresh fruit basket with the special combination of fruits I requested or I am coming up there to cuss everyone out. Do you f___ing understand me?

Me: Ok you need to watch your language

Guest: I dont have to watch anything you useless piece of shit....I am not gonna..

CLICK
    She calls back

Guest: Dave, did you just hang this phone up on me?

Me: Yes ma'am I did

Guest: WHY?

Me: because you called me useless piece of shit

Guest: who the f___ do you think you are? I am your customer. I will call you whatever I want.

Me: ma'am your fruit basket is on the way and I dont want to talk to you anymore so have a nice day

CLICK

Guest comes to the desk and I am in the back

Guest: I need to see Dave

My coworker tells her I am on the phone and the woman says if I dont come up, she is coming back there

I come up.

Guest: Dave, remember me? The fresh fruit lady

Me: Yes ma'am

Guest: yea well I dont like being hung up on twice and you better look at me when I am talking to you

I walked away

Guest: get back here......you know what, I am not putting up with this. I am gonna write a nice long letter to your company president, you little shithead.

My manager got said letter and we both laughed

Good grief! What special fruits grow on your island that cannot be purchased elsewhere? And are there enough varieties to make a whole fruit basket?
    "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
    .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
      I am gonna write a nice long letter to your company president, you little shithead.
      I don't think nice and shithead really belong in the same sentence ...
      This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

at least your manager didn't cave in this time
        but yay for pwning her by walking away... no one deserves that kind of treatment

by the way... did her letter mention what she'd called you, or did she act like she was all angelic and not a potty mouth?

Comment

If you really wanted to make her mad, you should've laughed at her. Everytime she starting spewing at you, just laugh. Especially entertaining when her face turns purple with anger.
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I would also like to know what the letter contained and whether or not she even alluded to the fact that she called you a shithead.

Comment

Am I the only one who is thinking of the webcomic "Penny Arcade" when reading this topic about the word "****ing" and fruit?
              Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

No, I thought of the Fruit F-er 2000 as well.
                Linked for work friendliness
                Last edited by FenigDurak; 08-11-2008, 12:10 AM. Reason: Images are fun!

Comment

What a bitch, at least your manager didn't cave and you served her a nice heap of of a fresh fruit we all like to call ownage.
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Truly sad how some people think being a customer entitles them to insult, cuss out and berate employees.

I guess respect is a lost art these days.
                    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

When she called back as soon as the f bomb left her mouth she would have been hung up on yet again, she wouldn't have gotten the rest out of her mouth or the responce about another fruit basket.

Comment

And why the hell do vacation rental customers get fresh fruit baskets? I thought they had to buy their own supplies....
                        I no longer fear HELL.
                        I work in RETAIL.

Comment

I think I might have wanted a few moments alone with her fruit basket before I sent it up....
                          Hmm...more zombies than usual...

Comment

Seems your manager is dancing to a new beat after spending some time up Ann's ass. I am looking forward to reading more tales such as these.
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I hope there was cabbage in that fruit basket. GEEZE.
                              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
                              X