Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a teacher who didn't believe in letting kids leave her class to go to the bathroom. She actually physically threw herself across the door once to prevent someone from just walking out. (The boy in question simply turned and walked to the window, jumped out, and whizzed on the wall, and got suspended for it. His parents took him to a nearby amusement park for three days. Great punishment, teach.)

I told her my mom had given me permission to piss on her desk. She gave up that rule real quick.

BTW, male OR female, never say you have to go to the bathroom. Say you had to change your tampon. Especially if you're a dude and totally look like a dude.
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
      I told her my mom had given me permission to piss on her desk. She gave up that rule real quick.

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
      BTW, male OR female, never say you have to go to the bathroom. Say you had to change your tampon. Especially if you're a dude and totally look like a dude.

Two Rule 1 violations in a single post!

Mysty,

Comment

Quoth PrincessKatieAirHostess View Post
        Do they think CS are robots?
        A disturbing number of them do.

Comment

Quoth Hyndis View Post
          A disturbing number of them do.
          And not a single one of them has every held a customer service-related job... EVER.
          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
            And not a single one of them has every held a customer service-related job... EVER.
            I always thought a week of customer service work should be part of the elementary school curriculum. That way, we'd get more of the respect we deserve--even if it takes a generation or so. ("Dad! You shouldn't talk to the clerk like that. Teacher showed us...")

As for the CEsuckyO, think Robocop. Chances are he has a few enemies back at the office, and one of them will eventually take him out.
            "They say that ignorance is bliss. But making fun of ignorant people is also pretty blissful." --Steve of collegehumor.com

Comment

I was waiting for him to ask if he could use your bathroom...

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                I was waiting for him to ask if he could use your bathroom...

Rapscallion

Now that would be the cause of a Rule 1 violation!
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post

SC: You inconvenienced me. I am in hurry and do not appreciate being made to wait outside like that. I have a big meeting (yes those were his exact words) to get to and if I am late because of your incompetence I will be VERY upset. Do you have any idea how much money you might end up costing me?
                  "Hope I cost you every dime you have there Sunshine! (been using that name for idiots this week for some reason!)"

Comment

I notice the same thing now I'm working in petrol. There's always at least two of us in the petrol station at any one time, however the second you go out back to use the bathroom or take a break during a dead period, that is when a veritable army of customers will charge into the shop, leaving your collegue to deal with the flood alone. -.- Sorry, but when you've gotta go... XD
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Try to Fly View Post
                      OMG! You have met some of my customers!
                      Nothing pisses them off more than an employee going to the bathroom/break/home.

I feel for you. That guy was a huge jerk and I agree with everyone else. He does not do customer service.

The nastiest & most obnoxious customers I've ever had I've encountered just before getting ready to shut down my register cause I was done for the day. IF I had a nickel for every nasty person that got upset cause I was getting ready to call it a day then I'd be one rich bitch...lol.

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                        It's actually unhealthy to "hold it" as they say. You can damage your sphincter muscles, get a UTI (NOT FUN!) etc. Should've said to the customer "So you'd prefer that I damage my health to wait on you? Can I send YOU the hospital bills?"
                        Moron!
                        No kidding, It happened tomy cat and it costs me $2000, catheter, two nights stay, imaging, drugs. I'd hate to imagine what it would cost fo a person.
                        Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

I'm rather lucky insofar that it appears that I have the bladder capacity of about 6 people so I can do a 10 hour shift and not worry about it, but for some arrogent wanker to give you a hard time that you need to expel waste from your body.

ID 10 T error, lets see what reaction we get when we hammer on the door of his cubicle when he's at work.
                          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                          X