This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is NOT my fault

Quick rant...don't blink! You'll miss it....
    So many people have been calling lately looking for their jewelery that they claimed we lost. i always put the jewelery in the special jewelery bags and hand it to you, so it's not my damn fault if you: leave it behind, lose it in your bag, or eat it for dinner.
    I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

??

Some background on where you work and why you're putting people's jewellery in bags would make this story a little clearer. I assume it's something like a ride where you take stuff off them then hand it back at the end.

People seem to find those situations ideal for claiming you "lost" something that they misplaced themselves either the same day, or heck, even weeks ago. Why stand up to your own failure to locate stuff when you think the ride operator is a sucker for blame?

Comment

ok maybe this will clear it up. first off, you couldn't be more wrong about where i work (i'm just teasing you.) i am a cashier at a store. when we sell people jewelry, we put it in these small bags which i hand to them to put in their pocketbooks. that way, they will know (supposedly) where it is.

hope that cleared that up. sorry
      I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Losing jewelry you just bought ?

FAIL !

Blaming the loss on someone else ?

EPIC FAIL !
        "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth scroob View Post
          Quick rant...don't blink! You'll miss it....
          So many people have been calling lately looking for their jewelery that they claimed we lost. i always put the jewelery in the special jewelery bags and hand it to you, so it's not my damn fault if you: leave it behind, lose it in your bag, or eat it for dinner.
          Mmmm....diamond wedding band a la mode. Nummy.

Comment

Working...
          X