Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yee-OWCH. Makes me flinch just looking at the scar... hopefully GS is going to end up with a couple of those himself in the big house during the 15 years he has to stay there.
    "Oh, you hate your job? There's a club for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet down at the bar." ~Drew Carey

Comment

• Quoth Lyger View Post
      Yee-OWCH. Makes me flinch just looking at the scar... hopefully GS is going to end up with a couple of those himself in the big house during the 15 years he has to stay there.
      If he lives that long. He's so stupid, he's liable to mouth off to the wrong person and find himself on the wrong end of someone's homemade shiv.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Still haven't heard anything about an appeal, criminal or civil. Keeping my fingers crossed!
        "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

• Wow not bad honor badge. Lets hope the system works and GS stays locked for a long time.

I like your moustache did you know you look like someone famous?

Comment

• Hate to bring up such an old thread, but its been a few months... any new word?
            Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

• Are you telling me that you're not allowed to defend yourself where you work at? With me, all bets are OFF if anybody even THINKS about hitting me.

Comment

• Wow, what a thread!

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                Still haven't heard anything about an appeal, criminal or civil. Keeping my fingers crossed!
                Now, about that couch in clearance. How's $300.00 sound? I mean it has a hole in it. And blood all over it........ (Ducks and runs.)

Seriously, I was tense and nervous that it was gonna go against you at some point in the thirty plus pages, and am VERY glad for you that things worked out physically and judicially. Way to maintain.

Comment

• Quoth Kusanagi View Post

This last one isn't hosted on CS, but this is the most closeup shot I could get without it being washed out.

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8923/dscn10691fe.jpg
                  Just looked at that pic again and *Giggle* Had to close it because I was afraid someone would think I was looking at a hairy ass.

Tria, who is at the library at her local collage now.

Comment

• Damnit tria!

I almost washed my monitor.

Comment

• This is my first time reading this and . I would have called the cops or at least called for another coworker for help cause that's borderline criminial what that guy did. Did you call the cops afterwards?

Comment

• Quoth JustAGirl View Post
                        Damnit tria!

I almost washed my monitor.
                        Almost? *Sighs, erases tally from my score card*

Comment

• GRRR!!!

What is up with the necroposting lately?!

Stop it!
                          "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                          HellGate: London

Comment

Working...
                          X