This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC gets free TV

thats right my manager gave a SC a free $1000 TV.

I was helping out in electronics when a SC came up. Seemed easy enough asked for a TV my co-worker went back to get it.

We all know it wouldnt be here if its easy.

SC to co worker-it took you long enough you know i have a life
    Co worker- sorry we dont keep this kind on the self
    SC to me -Hey little girl can you check me out now. i have a life
    Me- its rung up just waiting for you to pay

Sc tried to pay with a check DECLINED
    1st credit card DECLINED

throws the 2nd card at me

SC-this will be good i just put money in the bank
    Me-sorry sir it didnt work

Screams You F'N Bitch you made this happen get me a manager NOW.

my spinless Co was walking by and heard this.

the guy was bitching about having to wait for the TV and his cards not going through and ofcourse he kept saying I have a life over and over again

My co manager looked right at me and said just mark it down to "0" for his trouble.

GRRRRRRRRRRR

Bah....uhhh...wha...?

*Irv's brain has failed catastrophically; beginning lockout/tagout procedures.

I forsee a bright future ahead of this manager. Either cleaning out sewer grates or sleeping on them.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

That's...that's...gotta be wrong! I'd say go to the higher-ups about this, cause what if the manager tries to say that YOU screwed up and never charged the guy!!!

I hope there is video of it.
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

well the co managers numbers will be there for approving the override

Comment

WHAT????? Tell me that didn't actually happen!!! Because someone felt they were waiting too long doesn't give the store carte blanche to just give an expensive tv away. What's to stop someone else from doing the same thing? A precedence has been set.
          Last edited by Bright_Star; 07-07-2010, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Where do you work, hon? I could use a free laptop . . .

(Kidding! I'm kidding!)

Comment

that what i told my store manager. Everyone is now going to want something for free

Comment

Jesus...

If you have a corporate tip line or something, that's worth reporting. That would seem to be a fireable offense.

My God. I'm rarely speechless but...wow....
                "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                  Jesus...

If you have a corporate tip line or something, that's worth reporting. That would seem to be a fireable offense.

My God. I'm rarely speechless but...wow....
                  Seconded, thirded and fourth-ed.

Jeez! My brain hurts now :'(

Comment

Quoth mae View Post
                    *blink*

*blink*

...What just happened? And how did your manager explain to the Big Bosses up in HQ that there was a free give-a-way of electronics that day? Is this customer his friend or something? I'm just... so blown away that someone could actually mark down a large purchase to ZERO dollars! I mean, I could see maybe marking it down $100 bucks or whatever, but free?

That takes a special kind of Spineless Manager...
                    Maybe not only spineless, but one who's ready to shift blame on a moment's notice. Do you notice how the manager had the employee make the price change instead of doing it himself? When the higher ups see the 1k loss, it'll be pinned on the employee.
                    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Where I worked we had a 1800 number to call called Silent Whistle where we could report stuff like that. I would definitely call corporate

Comment

i already emailed them. i dont like the idea of this. i told them about it andthat maybe its a scam

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
                          i already emailed them. i dont like the idea of this. i told them about it andthat maybe its a scam
                          Good -- and I was thinking the same thing, surely the manager and the SC are in on this together.

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
                            Please keep us posted.
                            "If ignorance is bliss, then I work in Heaven."

Comment

My jaw just dropped to the floor. You've gotta be kidding me! How does that even make sense?
                              Check out my art: http://mechanicold.deviantart.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X