Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So am I weird for preferring tattoos on women? I don't get that one myself lol

Comment

It said NOT on a strict diet.
      And bear in mind this is from the Sun
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Of course, the smart ass answer is...

Of course we have the perfect girl here. All of us are perfect. Perfectly ourselves. As for me that means...

5'8"
        US size 12 jeans
        34G bra
        Rather eclectic taste in music. My two favorites are They Might Be Giants and Frankie Vallie
        I usually wear jeans and casual tops, but love to wear fancy corsets when I go out.
        I don't like movies
        I try to watch what I eat, but have a weakness for anything chocolate
        I run, but that's mostly to stave off gaining too much weight because I have a fondness for beer.
        Even though I grew up in Miami, my accent is predominately upper midwest (US). That can change though if I hang out with somebody with a strong accent themselves. I tend to pick up the speech patterns of those around me.
        The only TV I sort of watch is NCIS
        I do like reading and travel, but dining out is getting pretty dicey due to severe food allergies
        I can deal with difficult inlaws, but I'm no doormat.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

According to this I seem to be 29% perfect. In real life I would put that at much, much lower.
          Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            5'5 brunette with blue-eyes
            Weighs 9 st 2lb
            Has an Irish accent
            Does not have tattoos or is on a strict diet
            34C boobs
            Loves roast dinner,white wine and Man Utd
            Ideal film: Dirty Dancing
            Ideal music:Rock such as the Foo Fighters
            Ideal TV:Game of Thrones
            Ideal car:Mini Cooper
            Ideal celebrity:Kelly Brook
            Ideal clothes:Subtle make-up,jeans or miniskirt
            Must be good with the in-laws and naughty in bed(!)
            Likes-reading,travelling,dining out
            Let's see, where to start. Height is actually right, and my eyes are blue (sometimes, anyway).
            128 pounds?! Ack, waaaaaaaaay too skinny and bony. Sheesh, I haven't weight that little in... um... longer than I'm prepared to admit to. And with my bone structure, that's way, way, way below my ideal weight in any event.
            I have tattoos. Several of them. I am not on a diet, gave up on those years back, they don't work when your body insists that a famine is right around the corner and starts hording food.
            My boobs are bigger than that, but not by a lot, but they don't look it because of the aforementioned skeletal structure. I'd have made a hell of a linebacker if I'd been born male or had any interest in professional sports.
            Roast dinner? Is that where you take whatever you've cooked and shove it in the oven til it's gone all black and crispy? Ew. Some wines are ok, but I'm really, really picky, don't like any wine that's at all dry. That's quite a lot of the whites. Haven't a clue who Manchester United is, or what they do.
            Bleh, Dirty Dancing wasn't that great. My favorite movie to date is probably Breakfast Club. What? So I'm a child of the 80's, so sue me.
            Industrial rock is my preferred musical genre. Trent Reznor is HAWT, and good gods, that boy can sing.
            TV? What's that? Don't watch the stuff. Haven't a clue about the whole Game of Thrones hoorah, and I treasure my ignorance.
            My ideal car is one that goes when I tell it to, and stops when I tell it to.
            Feh, celebrities. Take em all and stuff em, MY favorite 'celebrities' are scientists. You know, the ones that actually poke at the universe to try to figure out what makes it tick. Not some hyped up airhead that probably couldn't even pronounce quantum mechanics, much less have any clue what that IS.
            Clothes are highly overrated. If we, as a species, weren't all so damn screwed up in the head, clothing would only ever be for decoration or protection from the elements, not mandated by law because apparently there's something inherently sinful about the human body.
            Good with inlaws? Good how, exactly? I mean, I'm a better than average cook, I'm sure I could whip up something tasty from them. And only naughty in bed? Lack of imagination there.
            I love to read, I spend several years of my life making my living by travelling (and still do miss it sometimes), but I'd rather eat my own cooking and know just what's in the dish.

Guess what? I AM a perfect woman, to the one person whose opinion I give a flying fuck about.
            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
              Roast dinner? Is that where you take whatever you've cooked and shove it in the oven til it's gone all black and crispy? Ew.
              Darling if that's what you think a roast is...I want to hit whomever has been feeding you charcoal. A meat roast is something that goes in raw, sometimes lightly seared, and sometimes with veggies. The meat is slowly roasted, hence the name, till it reaches a certain internal temp. The meat should then be juicy and tender.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                Darling if that's what you think a roast is...I want to hit whomever has been feeding you charcoal. A meat roast is something that goes in raw, sometimes lightly seared, and sometimes with veggies. The meat is slowly roasted, hence the name, till it reaches a certain internal temp. The meat should then be juicy and tender.
                I was being flippant there. Sorry if I confused anyone.
                You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Just read KiaKat's answer, and she may be close to the "perfect" woman for me.

But let's address the original list as it pertains to women, or at least my interest in women.

5'5 brunette with blue-eyes Almost too tall for me. I like shorter women, say 4'11" to 5'4". And blue eyes are great, but green eyes are better. Of course, I'm biased, having green eyes myself.
                  Weighs 9 st 2lb Or in American 128 lbs, as someone said. Depending in their height and their musculature, that could be too much or too little. But we'll go with a "why not" on that one.
                  Has an Irish accent Sure doesn't hurt. I'm a sucker for all things Irish.
                  Does not have tattoos or is on a strict diet Not huge on tattoos, though some women wear them quite well. And as a foodie, I want a woman who also loves food, so this is dead on for me (if I'm reading it correctly as NOT being on a strict diet.
                  34C boobs Once again, depends on their height and build, but I've always said quality was more important than quantity in this department. And three of the biggest lives of my life probably couldn't fill a B cup COMBINED.
                  Loves roast dinner,white wine and Man Utd See foodie above. Red wine is preferable, beer or rum are ideal, but clearly any woman involved with me has to be a drinker of some sort. As for Man U, not a soccer fan, but as the American equivalent is the NFL, of which I am a huge fan, I can see this.
                  Ideal film: Dirty Dancing A bit of a chick flick, but as long as she likes movies, I'm down.
                  Ideal music:Rock such as the Foo Fighters Rock is good.
                  Ideal TV:Game of Thrones Hell yeah!
                  Ideal car:Mini Cooper If she's as cute as the car, hell yeah!
                  Ideal celebrity:Kelly Brook Either they meant Kelly LeBrock, or else I have no idea who they're talking about. Either way....meh.
                  Ideal clothes:Subtle make-up,jeans or miniskirt Totally down with this.
                  Must be good with the in-laws and naughty in bed(!) I could give two shits what my sisters think, but as long as she gets along reasonably well with my mom and my best friend, it's cool.
                  Likes-reading,travelling,dining out. Three of my passions.
                  So yeah, the above list lines up rather well with my personal preferences. And with that in mind, I say that the above list is a complete pile of horse shit.

First of all, this is a compilation of what a lot of guys think. So what? Doesn't make that the perfect woman for any of those guys individually, just the best of the averages of their preferences.

Secondly, the perfect woman is often not the perfect woman. What you envision is not always what you'll get, especially when you're referring to physical characteristics, as much of the above list does. A perfect example: I love long hair on a woman. The one woman I was engaged to? Short hair. Did that make me love her any less? Are you fucking nuts?

Thirdly, as has been pointed out, the above list takes almost no account of the woman's personality or psychological makeup. A woman could fit everything in the above checklist, and be an idiot. Or a psychopath. Or a thief. Or someone who likes to sleep around with her boyfriend's friends. Hardly traits you'd call perfect.

A lot of guys are superficial, and would absolutely go after a woman who met their version of the above checklist. It's great for initial impressions, but after that, you kinda have to get to know one another.

In my case, there are certain physical characteristics I do enjoy on a woman. None of which have ever kept me from getting involved with women who did not have them, or who sometimes were even the opposite if such things. But I do have a checklist, and while it is very small, it is also completely non-negotiable:

Does she make me laugh?
                  Do I make her laugh?
                  Does she make me happy?
                  Do I make her happy?

Everything else is just details.

Unless it's Karen Gillan. Sometimes, you gotta make exceptions.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Do I even have to say "this thread is useless without pictures?"

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                      "this thread is useless without pictures?"
                      But...but...but... I has pictures! Botswana monies & Bulldogs with bunnies, not to mention Chococat!

Comment

I'm sending a future CS girl of the month contest

Comment

5'5 brunette with blue-eyes
                          Weighs 9 st 2lb
                          Has an Irish accent
                          Does not have tattoos or is on a strict diet
                          34C boobs
                          Loves roast dinner,white wine and Man Utd
                          Ideal film: Dirty Dancing
                          Ideal music:Rock such as the Foo Fighters
                          Ideal TV:Game of Thrones
                          Ideal car:Mini Cooper
                          Ideal celebrity:Kelly Brook
                          Ideal clothes:Subtle make-up,jeans or miniskirt
                          Must be good with the in-laws and naughty in bed(!)
                          Likes-reading,travelling,dining out
                          5'3 brunette, hazel eyes
                          No idea, can't remember last time I stood on scales
                          London accent overlaid with Norfolk (except when I'm angry, then it's pure London lol)
                          No tats, no diet
                          38C
                          Not keen on roasts, like white wine (and red, and rose..) Not into soccer, but if I supported any team it would be West Ham (local team for where I was born)
                          Dam Busters (until the raid starts - can't watch those Lancasters being shot down) or the Bourne trilogy
                          Rock (Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple) progressive (Yes, Pink Floyd) and my beloved Be Bop Deluxe. Classical (Ravel, Vaughan Williams, Elgar) Opera (Puccini, Verdi) Basically anything that moves my heart or my feet
                          Don't watch TV much
                          Caterham, Morris Minor - something with character
                          Not into 'celebrities' - for me, someone has to be famous for doing something
                          Like to get dressed up when occasion calls for it, but just as happy in old jeans and a shirt
                          Don't have any in-laws but when I did I got on OK with them. Naughty in bed? You bet - I always steal the covers
                          I read voraciously (TP, Julian Barnes, Ken Follett) Travel - given the chance, yes. Dining out - yes, but also like to cook at home.
                          Last edited by Marmalady; 02-21-2014, 07:04 PM.
                          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
                            But...but...but... I has pictures
                            Smartass.
                            Well played, well played indeed
                            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                            X