Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hotel Hijinks (Or: "Tidbits from the past few weeks")

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'You told me your check-in staff were cute with appealing eyes.This is not quite what I had in mind'

Lord Byron was refused permission to have a dog in his room at Cambridge.So he kept a bear.Which there were no rules against having....

And it's time for Hector to make another appearance

The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Now I want not only a service bear (A big fluffy one, not like a grizzly or anything), but a service Lioness. Why not a lion, you ask? Because they just sleep most of the time. The females do the real work. I guarantee if I had these two.. nobody would hassle me anymore. However, a service guinea pig and a service cat would be good.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
        "weebleweebleweeble."
        To be honest, it's more like "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeek weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek"
        But the paint on me is beginning to dry
        And it's not what I wanted to be
        The weight on me
        Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

Quoth Antisocial_Worker View Post
          Just a thought, but do you know what kind of soundtrack would suit an attempt to make breakfast for upwards of 200 people?

In an hour?

When nothing is fresh and everything comes in boxes and bags that have to be cut open?

I do.
          That's nice, although the classic Powerhouse also fits.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            Lord Byron was refused permission to have a dog in his room at Cambridge.So he kept a bear.Which there were no rules against having....
            IIRC, he was told he couldn't keep the bear at first, "no domesticated animals allowed," to which he replied, "I assure you, it's not domesticated."
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
            X