This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Plankton78 View Post
    Yeah.... He complained too me about me and didn't realize the problem....
    "Well yes, I'll certainly give myself a talking to about my attitude. Before we get to that however, I told myself about your attitude yesterday and me, myself, and I will have you know -- we do not tolerate treating our employees that way!"
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
      "Well yes, I'll certainly give myself a talking to about my attitude. Before we get to that however, I told myself about your attitude yesterday and me, myself, and I will have you know -- we do not tolerate treating our employees that way!"
      Perfect. Thank you.
      No ma'am. I'm sorry, I cannot control the temperature. We're in hell, that's why.

Comment

May I suggest that mind reading powers only help when dealing with people with minds?
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

psychic mind reading powers or psycho mind reading skills....one must be very specific when requesting mind reading abilities from the whiz kids at the central warehouse. Depending on the language of the month....one may receive the wrong item.

Comment

Quoth carryonnow View Post
            ... Depending on the language of the month....one may receive the wrong item.
            Ooops! You got our mind-reaping package, complete with combine and automatic sheaver.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
            X