This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
    Could you use a dry-erase pen on the new clear dividers?
    New required skill: Mirror reading and writing.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Nah, just get "paper", "plastic", "credit", "debit", and "cash" pre-written, then point as needed
      This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
      I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

I wouldn't see why not with the dry-erase pens...

I can accomplish mirror writing with minimal thought; cool, one of my "useless" skills suddenly becomes invaluable
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
          But I didn't use a chirpy sweet voice and start with bunch of platitudes "oh, I know you didn't mean to do it, and it's not a big deal, but..." I just start with "don't do that please."
          Ugh, I hate that. Why do I have to ramble on and beat around the bush to be considered "polite"? Me, I'd rather someone went straight to the point and didn't waste my time with babbling. Yet most people consider that "rude". It's crazy.

And if I am being rude, you'd know it. For example, "Please don't do that" is not rude. "Hey pig-face, get your grubby hands off of that and stop being stupid!" That is rude.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
          X